2 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$269
eDreams$269
ZenHotels.com$304
1,150 results
All reviews salt restaurant valet parking beautiful hotel valet staff room service fire pit third floor hotel restaurant pool and hot tub city view los angeles enjoyed my stay venice and santa monica nancy marina concierge boats
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2019

We were in need of a "time out." Marina del Rey Hotel was the perfect spot! Restful. Peaceful. Refreshing. The staff was delightful. Meals at SALT were excellent. The view was tranquil. Perfect spot for us. Just what we needed.

Room tip: Marina-view is a must!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MDRDIRFO, Manager at Marina Del Rey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Hello,

Good afternoon! We truly appreciate you in taking the time to leave such wonderful comments about your most recent experience here at The Marina Del Rey Hotel. We look forward to your next visit and please don't hesitate to contact us for further inquiries. Cheers!

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

After landing at LAX after a 11hr flight I checked my e mail and I discovered the hotel I had booked had cancelled my booking on a Saturday night. So after checking Booking.com I discovered that the Marina Del Ray hotel had availability. I called them and spoke to Gian Carlo who was really helpful and told me to come to the hotel and they would find me a great room. He was right the room was very comfortable, clean and spacious with great outside space.
Mackenzie my server in the restaurant was really good and recommend the perfect meal for me.
I really loved this place I will be back and would highly recommend. It does get busy so book!!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Nomad42580670708
MDRDIRFO, Manager at Marina Del Rey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Good Afternoon,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Marina Del Rey Hotel. The entire staff takes pride in providing the best possible experience for our guests, so your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

We would also like to thank you for personally recognizing some of our star employees! Their accomplishments will not go un-noticed.

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary as we visited Los Angeles. This’s hotel was perfect, the room was great with a nice view of the Marina. The location was great as it was close to LAX, downtown, and Disneyland. We also ate at Salt located in the hotel and the food was great.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Good Afternoon,

Marina Del Rey Hotel Management Team

Reviewed March 18, 2019

Rooms are nice, and the hotel entrance is also very attractive.

The major downfall is the service, it’s very lacking.

We did have great service in the breakfast for two of three days from one very nice man

Elsewhere it was poor.

There is no service around the pool, they don’t clear away towels until end of day, so it seems like every bed taken when it’s not.

No drinks service at pool, but what is worse is when you go to the restaurant/bar, they treat you like crap, they clearly prioritise the regular local faces getting drunk than hotel patrons.

I ordered drinks and food and they could not deliver this to a table, rather, I had to go back in ‘around ten minutes’ to collect the plates just left sat on the bar, this is in a bar with plenty of servers and managers doing literally nothing at all, just so unbelievably poor. the management of Salt, the hotels bar and restaurant are completely killing this this hotel, so sad.

If all that was not bad enough, the restaurant also tried to overcharge us three times for breakfast.

The service is one star or maybe half a star, while room and place in general is pretty nice.

It should be great, could be in fact great, but right now, deeply disappointing

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MDRDIRFO, Manager at Marina Del Rey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for staying with us at the Marina Del Rey Hotel, and for your recent review. Our entire staff takes great pride in providing the best possible service and comfort for our guests, and we thank you for this opportunity to improve.

I apologize sincerely for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay and assure you that this is not a normal reflection of our service. This will surely be addressed accordingly with the proper department leader(s) in order to prevent any future issues or incidents. Also, if I could have a moment, at a time convenient for you, please reach out to me via email/phone call so that we may further discuss this matter, in hopes that we may reach a positive resolution.

I look forward to the opportunity to serve you again, and if there is anything I may do personally to welcome you back to the Marina Del Rey Hotel, please do stay in touch.

dirfo@marinadelreyhotel.com

Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

What a great experience! I especially want to point out Bryan Rameriz in their valet department. I arrived tired from drive leaving my book in the car. He willingly ran down stairs to get it for me. When he arrived, I realized I had left my briefcase as well. With a great smile and attitude, he ran back downstairs and brought me my second item. What a wonderful way to treat your guests.

Trip type: Traveled solo
MDRDIRFO, Manager at Marina Del Rey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2019

Dear Martha,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the The Marina Del Rey Hotel. The entire staff takes pride in providing the best possible experience for our guests, so your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

We also truly appreciate you in personally recognizing one of our star employee's, Brian! We will surely commend him on a job well done!