“Family favorite”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Venice
Cross street: Via Marina
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My family likes coming here and I take friends to eat there too!
Many Iranian restaurants have gotten to watered down..Tajrish has not!

1  Thank Almaz A

Reviewed October 18, 2013

In a strip shopping center a few blocks from Venice Beach in Marina Del Rey is this little gem of a restaurant. Reasonably priced Persian specialties, including many vegetarian choices. The entrees with rice come with too much rice, so order half rice and half salad for the $1 extra. Service was good.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Very good lamb shish kabob. Salad very fresh. Right across the street from the Marriott hotel in a strip mall. Nice wait staff. Nice bread plate with fresh mint.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

In a strip mall, very private inside. There are several tables outside if you want to watch the foot traffic.

They serve beer and wine. Kabobs full of flavor, cooked to order. I loved the salad dressing - complimented the meat and rice perfectly.

Highly recommend this restaurant, a different spin for Middle Eastern food.

1  Thank LaVidaLoca505
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is the first time I've tried Persian food, so I can't compare it to other Persian restaurants. As a novice, I thought the food is excellent. I'm very familiar with Mediterranean cuisine. This is a darling neighborhood gem. I had the Kashk Bademjan appetizer which is like a whipped cooked eggplant that was so large I could have just eaten that alone. I also tried the Albalo Polo, which is chicken stewed in a wonderful sauce with basmati rice with cherries again another large portion.. Their prices are very, very reasonable. I would highly recommend it and I'm so excited they do delivery and take-out.