TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 5, 2018

I live in MA but recently traveled to LA. This is by far the best gluten free pizza I have ever had. I could not get enough of it. I wished they had locations in MA.

Date of visit: March 2018
Rebecca M, Manager at Fresh Brothers, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear Mezra, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback. I am so glad you stopped in on your trip. We hope to see you again on your next visit to LA. Have a great day! All my best, Becca.

Write a reviewReviews (42)

Reviewed November 14, 2017

Excellent pizza. We got a large pepperoni, mushroom and green pepper pizza. Our favorite. It was great.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed May 19, 2017

Tried Fresh Brothers the other day, and it was deeelicious. I got a half-vegetarian/half-"Old School" pizza along with a few knots, and I liked it. Everything was fresh baked, and the ingredients were top-notch. I didn't like the peppers in the "Old School" pizza, but oh well. This is still a preferred pizza joint for me now.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

We stopped off on our way home from the airport in Los Angeles. This is a great little place. I've never had their pizza before but I look forward to having it again.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

My son has a gluten free diet and then pizza we get is hit or miss. Fresh Brothers gluten free pizza was a hit. Some of the best gluten free crust we have tasted. If you are on a gluten free diet you should give it a try.

Date of visit: December 2016