TripAdvisor
Marina del Rey
Post
Inbox
Search

“Well, I found my pizza place.”
Review of Fresh Brothers

Fresh Brothers
Order Online
Ranked #46 of 159 Restaurants in Marina del Rey
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 19, 2017

Tried Fresh Brothers the other day, and it was deeelicious. I got a half-vegetarian/half-"Old School" pizza along with a few knots, and I liked it. Everything was fresh baked, and the ingredients were top-notch. I didn't like the peppers in the "Old School" pizza, but oh well. This is still a preferred pizza joint for me now.

Date of visit: May 2017
Write a reviewReviews (42)

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

We stopped off on our way home from the airport in Los Angeles. This is a great little place. I've never had their pizza before but I look forward to having it again.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

My son has a gluten free diet and then pizza we get is hit or miss. Fresh Brothers gluten free pizza was a hit. Some of the best gluten free crust we have tasted. If you are on a gluten free diet you should give it a try.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 24, 2016

People talk up pizza...I get to go to NYC often...Okay, maybe not a fair comparison, but this place offers nothing special, and is hardly a Chicago-like or NYC-like pie...It is all L.A., so if you are a La-La Land Pizza Lover, go ahead...

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

I recently had a Barbecue Chicken Pizza from Fresh Brothers. A medium sized one cost us just over $24 including tax. It was worth every $. The crust was light and crispy and the cheese was stretchy, just how i love it and it had heaps of chicken pieces all over the top.
The staff were friendly. Would definitely recommend Fresh Brothers Pizza to others.
Delicious! ! !