TripAdvisor
Marina del Rey
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great Gluten Free Pizza ”
Review of Fresh Brothers

Fresh Brothers
Order Online
Ranked #46 of 159 Restaurants in Marina del Rey
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

My son has a gluten free diet and then pizza we get is hit or miss. Fresh Brothers gluten free pizza was a hit. Some of the best gluten free crust we have tasted. If you are on a gluten free diet you should give it a try.

Date of visit: December 2016
Write a reviewReviews (42)

Reviewed November 24, 2016

People talk up pizza...I get to go to NYC often...Okay, maybe not a fair comparison, but this place offers nothing special, and is hardly a Chicago-like or NYC-like pie...It is all L.A., so if you are a La-La Land Pizza Lover, go ahead...

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

I recently had a Barbecue Chicken Pizza from Fresh Brothers. A medium sized one cost us just over $24 including tax. It was worth every $. The crust was light and crispy and the cheese was stretchy, just how i love it and it had heaps of chicken pieces all over the top.
The staff were friendly. Would definitely recommend Fresh Brothers Pizza to others.
Delicious! ! !

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 18, 2016

We ordered delivery while staying at the Marina Del Rey Hotel. Pizza was very tasty ("Da Works" Pizza) and fresh! Very nice sales/team members working the phones ours was Max and was very professional. Nice job on order#188 10/8/16. Thank you.

Date of visit: October 2016
Debbie G, Owner at Fresh Brothers, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

Dear Daniel -- Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! So glad you had such a great experience! I'll be sure to pass this along to Max. Please send me your email address so I can send you a little something as a thank you. All my best -- Debbie@FreshBrothers.com

Reviewed September 16, 2016

Love me some Fresh Brothers Pizza. We ordered for delivery during a party at my sister's house near the Marina and everyone kept asking, where is this pizza from? loved it!

Date of visit: September 2016
Debbie G, Owner at Fresh Brothers, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2016

Dear CaribbeanFan79 -- Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! So glad you had such a great experience! Please send me your email address so I can send you a little something as a thank you. All my best -- Debbie@FreshBrothers.com