“Fresh, delicious sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had tuna sushi - warm rice with cool fish. Great taste, tender, very tender. Excellent.

The Lobster hand roll was very good too.

The atmosphere was sort of modern Asian. Service was good - attentive. Saw I had spilled a little soy sauce - was there with more napkins without me having to ask.

Ordered more tuna sushi. Good!

There are newer reviews for SUGARFISH by sushi nozawa

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I was very impressed with the freshness of the sushi. We have had sushi in many different places but the freshness of the fish was apparent. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

It's not your normal sushi place, if your looking for special rolls, this is not the place to find it but the fish is so amazingly fresh. I was wonderfully surpised on how excellent it was.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Sushi was average........green tea was below average.....then they TOLD me, via the check, 16% gratuity...... thats NOT the way it works!!!! Will NOT go back and I will avoid any restaurants that force tip percentage.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Sushi restaurants are always a must when I visit California, and Los Angeles has the best. This was my first vist to Sugar Fish, and I wasn't disappointed. Very quickly served, and the food fresh and delicious. What more could you wanT?