“Excellent spot to have lunch!!”

Ticos Breakfast & Lunch
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Marina
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

by far the best grilled chicken sandwich I have ever had, owner greets you as you enter although a small restaurant I would not hesitate in returning, dessert it takes it all get the apple fritters, just sit back & enjoy!!

There are newer reviews for Ticos Breakfast & Lunch

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have eaten both breakfast and lunch here and I can attest to the fantastic food. I would give the food and service 5 stars and the atmosphere probably 3 stars. Their home made sausage is delicious, their salads are fresh with a wonderful vinaigrette and the homemade marmalade is delicious.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Travelling to Monterey I wanted a place for lunch a bit different than the usual burger place. I checked the websites and found Tico's Restaurant. Our Navigation system took us to 330 Reservation Road but it took a little looking to find the place in the strip mall.

Inside it is immaculately clean and fresh with nice tables and decor. The menu was extensive for a place that does breakfast and lunch. My husband had the Eggs Benedict which he said was delicious especially the home made, freshly made sauce. I had pancakes and strawberries, not something I usually have but the picture looked to good to pass up. I was not disappointed. Just as well I do not live close to this place.

Highly recommeded as a stop on your travels.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We went here on our last morning for breakfast before driving home. It is a small local family-owned restaurant. There are a lot of selections for breakfast. We throughly enoyed our omelets and fruit! The food is made fresh and is delicious! Friendly service. In a strip-type mall with no real atmosphere but good value and food is wonderful! We would go there again.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Not just unusually well prepared food, but very nicely presented. A small attractive restaurant (9 tables) with great breakfasts and lunches. They had just started serving dinners on Fridays and Saturdays.