“Return stay and was not disappointed”
Review of Ramada Marina

Ramada Marina
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Marina
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stayed here last year and was happy with my accommodations so I was hoping not to be disappointed with a return trip. And I was not. My room was very spacious, clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff helpful. The air conditioner in my room was not working and the desk clerk immediately came up and fixed the problem. The room had a refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot which I was very grateful for. The free breakfast is what you would expect for a free breakfast-it is adequate. As a solo traveler I felt very safe staying here. Last month I stayed at a place in Seaside where I did not feel as safe. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My family and inlaws were visiting Monterey and we booked a suite in this hotel for 2 nights to accomodate us in a single room, the room was spacious enough but we noticed 3 things that dissapointed us, 1.- The coffee pot was still with unused coffee from the previous guest. 2.- There was hair on the ice container. 3.- We found a sock and garbage under the furniture. We complained at the front desk and the clerk offered us a 10% discount for all the hassle we've been through and that he would talk to the housekeepers about these incidents and that our room would be spotless after they cleaned it up the next day. After our activities for the seconday we arrived to our room and it looked ok, but I wanted to make me some coffee and it appeared the pot was washed only with water and again seemed dirty, so I again complained and the front desk guy was skeptical so I had to show him a picture of the pot I took with my cell phone, he apologized though at first he didn't seem impressed by the look of the pot, so I'm not sure of their cleanliness standards.

I don't recommend this hotel and I expected a lot more for the money I paid, this at most is a 2 star hotel and the room shoukd be priced at $150 a night at most.

• Stayed: August 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marina
Howard Johnson Marina at Monterey Bay
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Marina
Sanctuary Beach Resort
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#6 of 9 in Marina
SpringHill Suites Marina The Dunes On Monterey Bay
Monterey Tides, a Joie de Vivre hotel

Been to Ramada Marina? Share your experiences!