Although this hotel is a little dated in decor, it's a great hotel to be in.
The location just off the highway means to can travel easily from here to many attractions, but also stay close for the beach.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
The rooms are large and have all you would wantin them.
Breakfast is inclusive and for that is very good indeed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marina, CA!We are located on the Monterey Peninsula, just minutes from Downtown Monterey, Cannery Row and Monterey's Fisherman's Wharf. Santa Cruz, Seaside & Sand City are also nearby.Close to the natural beauty of the dunes and Marina State Beach Park, this hotel offers the guest great value and proximity to the areas world-class golf, dining, and attractions. We are a short drive to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Carmel-by-the-Sea, 17 Mile Drive, & Pacific Grove.Our beautiful hotel features complimentary Deluxe Express Start Continental Breakfast, free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, and free local phone calls. After a day of sightseeing, return to your comfortable room to relax or enjoy an invigorating work out in our fitness room or dip in our oversized hot tub. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel very soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites - Marina
- Holiday Inn Express Marina
- Holiday Inn Marina