This was a family fun weekend getaway so I reserved a Beachfront suite and requested for a crib for my little one who is 11months.The resort had a great location and drive was great as well. Our initial experience with the front desk was great.
1. Small Room : The disappointment started when we walked into our suite. It did not qualify for a suite but a junior studio. The sitting and sleeping areas were indistinguishable and almost felt crammed up.
2. Outdated Furniture and No Crib for Kids. Only Pack 'n' Play:
The furniture was also kind of outdated and I did not see the crib. When I requested for one, I got a pack 'n' play, seriously?? I paid $400 per night for a pack n play for my kid? I could have got mine if I was atleast told. I was very disappointed but took it. When I opened it I found a leg bent, net surrounding the bedding torn and big spots on the horrible pack 'n' play mattress. When told the front desk about it, I was told that pack 'n' play is all they offer for kids. That thing did not deserve my kid to sleep there and we overlooked it as we were there to have a good time.
Less than Average Indoors and not kid friendly:
- Next we started off unpacking our stuff and found that closet guides were off, Again had to call the desk and someone came and fixed it. Not only that they were rusted and was not safe for a toddler who likes to crab any and everything.
- Ok had a rough start maybe a better morning will just take it all off. I opened the door next morning to reveal a great view from my cramped so-called-suite and found that the the sliding door had dead insects in it. My kid who was a toddler went to grab that stuff in the rails so I had to keep it closed so could not enjoy the view from the room and had to get out.
4. Great View:
No doubt the room had a great view and we spent a memorable time on the beach too which we could walk to.
Other than the view I did not find anything that would prompt me to come back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Beach Hotel Marina
- Sanctuary Beach Marina