“very dissapointed”

Cuisines: Chinese
Manteca, California
“very dissapointed”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

All I have heard is good things so I finally went and spent 22.00 on 4 different things and all of them were awful. The pork chow mein was greasy,spareribs were 98% fat,chicken order was wrong which i did not know until i got home and the garlic shrimp had 5 shimp in the whole order. My dad likes this place but I am not sure I will try again.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank Mantecagirl1

Escalon, California
“Wow, Why Didn't We Know About This Place Before?”
Reviewed November 27, 2010

Had a wonderful meal at Hong Kong Chinese in Manteca this evening. The soup is to die for. Everything we had was great and very reasonably priced. We will be going back here regularly. A new favorite for us. Wow, why didn't we know about this place before? It's only about 7 miles from our home. Pulling up to the place it did not look impressive, but we left very impressed.

California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!!!! The BEST!”
Reviewed November 17, 2009

Have travel the US many times over. This is one of my all time favorite Chinese restaurants. Food is outstanding and super super inexpensive. The lunch buffet is small but what they do have is perfect, and almost free. Fried rice and chow mein to die for! Dinner combos for 2-3 is more like for 4-6 and very very cheap. Two people can eat like kings on 15 bucks. I really miss this place when not in CA. All this in dirty, old Manteca, CA. Strange!