“We go for the Gyros”

Ranked #38 of 170 Restaurants in Manteca
Cuisines: American, Greek
“We go for the Gyros”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

My husband and I go to Athens for the gyros. The flat bread is amazingly soft, you choose grilled strips of chicken breast or 80/20 beef/lamb and it has fresh tomatoes and lots of red onion. The cucumber spread is my favorite part of the meal. We always share an order of fries because its too much for just one of us. I would say it's not inexpensive and their prices have gone up, but it's a nice change. They have lots of other items like burgers and salads and they have a drive thru too.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank TheVez5

“Great Burger and Fries”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

If you want a great burger and fries, this is your place. ummm

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Sally J
Manteca, California
“I go here because of one thing.”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I go here often to get the fried zucchini. I always get a ton of them and they are decent. They aren't the best I've had, but they will pass when I am craving it. Their soups are very good too. Their prices used to be very inexpensive, but with the cost of everything going up, their prices have gone up a little too.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Tina C
Stockton, California
“Gyros!”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I love their Gyros. The place is a typical burger joint interior but the food is Greek. Overall - Good.

1 Thank Nan209
Manteca, California
“Good hot made to order!”
Reviewed June 11, 2011

Great burgers,fries and onion rings. Orders are huge.

1 Thank Mantecagirl1

Been to Athens Burger? Share your experiences!