“I love Strings~”

Strings Italian Cafe
Ranked #88 of 172 Restaurants in Manteca
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I love strings. I get the chicken sandwitch and it comes with all you can eat salad. I just eat the salad and take the sandwich home. It is a cute little sidewalk cafe. They also have all the italian dishes that are good. Not pricey..

Reviewed February 14, 2012

We live in Manteca and have gone here many times. It's a nice place with a cute dining room and good food. We went tonight for Valentine's Day and was pleased with the food. The service was okay. The salad is always good. I had Fettucini Milan and my husband had Pasta Verde. We both enjoyed it.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Every Strings I've ever been to has had good service/good food.