“Hoped for more”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Staff was very nice, very helpful.
It is an old-school looking place, very traditional.
Food was disappointing. Flavor was not bad, traditional heavy pasta-focused meal. But ours was not prepared right. They tried to fix it, and apologized extensively.
But we had hoped for more.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We bought a groupon deal and went to use that, and the sandwiches were tasteless. We will never be back - definitely not a repeater.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Love the food. The tables and chairs however are small and cramped. Feels like you are shoe horned into your dining area. They could use a remodel with fewer tables, and actually get more business. Very good service, and very good food!!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Very small place which can be nice but on this visit it was loud and the service was so so. Both my son and I got sick later that evening and don't know for sure if it was related to the food which was just marginal and dissappointing for the price or a bug. Either way, we aren't going back.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

My husband and I just moved over to Lathrop from the Seattle area about a month ago. On one of our outtings we had spotted this place and kept saying we need to go try it. His family was in visiting from Spokane Washington and we went there to eat dinner the night before they left. Now mind you, this is a strong Irish Italian family and my mother inlaw and I haddecided it was some of the BEST Italian food we have both ever had! My husband and I have decided we WILL be going back again and again!. The atmospher was private and cozy, low noise level, even from the kitchen, low intimate lighting, salads on cold plates with dressing on the side, and plates came to us piping hot. For Manteca being a small town compared to Seattle, it was nothing short of amazing, Seattle is know for resturaunts of all types and ive never ate at one like this.

1  Thank Kehoe68