Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$129
BestWestern.com$129
Priceline$129
Hotels.com$129
Travelocity$129
Lol.travel$149
All reviews freeway yosemite lodging mattress microwave employees
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2017

We have stayed here often when working on a retreat in Stockton. Only minor complain is the air conditioning is very noisy. Otherwise is a good hotel for its value. Staff is very friendly and kind. Breakfast staff are especially friendly and keep the area well stocked and clean.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank ecejeanne
Trushil K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Thank you, ecejeanne, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. We enjoy hosting your group while you guys are here for your retreat. I am glad that we have been able to meet your needs and I hope your organization continues to choose us.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

This is a fairly large Best Western conveniently located just off the freeway. The outside and room appearances were very nice and clean. The bed was comfy, and breakfast more than adequate. All the staff were helpful and polite. They take security seriously since we had to use our key card to access our room hallway — I appreciated that. We were just passing through but were glad we spent the night here.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 206letsgo

Thank you, Nancy C, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I was pleased to read that our room was comfy for you and you enjoyed our breakfast. I hope that you will choose us again if you are every passing through the area again.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

Your enjoyment of this motel is likely to hinge on the location of your room. There are twin blocks that make up the accomodation area and the position of your room is vital. Several adjacent local streets and an elevated freeway interchange mean that road noise is a real issue. There seemed to be a continuous roar of traffic all evening, late night and early morning when I stayed. Police and ambulance sirens, screeching brakes, revving engines and honking horns were the currency of the area. My room was on the inner courtyard section of the block farthest from the noise so luckily I was somewhat insulated. It would be a different story for rooms facing the action, and those on the upper third level which would be much more more exposed.

Once inside I found the spacious room to be comfy and well appointed. The bed was particularly good. Lights were plentiful. TV was fine with a good selection of stations. The bathroom however was disappointing, sporting my pet hate; a shower curtain above the bath which was incapabable of preventing the shower water from overflowing onto the floor. Both bath and loo water were slow to drain making it difficult to keep either clean.

The check-in staff were friendly and helpfull and there a few monitors and printers in the entrance area for those who need them. A small breakfast room is located behind the lobby where a reasonably extensive selection by American standards is available. However it wouldn't in any way compete with a local diner or breakfast bar.

The immediate compound is clean and well maintained but outside at night where the local area has a few market shops and a liquor store there is a slightly down market vibe. My one night stay cost $140 which seems expensive for what was on offer and completely unacceptable if I was to be subject to the traffic bombardment on the wrong side of the motel. So if you're staying be prepared to insist on room selection! A week earlier I had stayed at the nearby Travellers Inn for $70 and while the general standard of quality was lower it has to be said that I had a quiet and comfortable night. A Continental breakfast was supposed to be included but there was no sign of anything when I left at 8;30am, however $14 in Johnnie's Diner down the street had me fully satisfied. Even including that extra cost this unpretentious and friendly place saved me over 50 Bucks. The choice is yours!

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you, AchilHiker, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I am glad that our room was spacious and comfy for you. I apologize that you didn't seem to enjoy the rest of your stay with the issue of the shower curtain and the traffic noise. There is a free breakfast provided every morning in the star room behind our pool. We do inform everyone at check in as well as have a sign in the walkway. I apologize that we seem to have failed at communicating this to you. I hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

we were travel and chose this Best Western out of the blue. The rooms were fabulous. Very roomy, great amentities, quite, nice bed and great pillows. Location was good too as you could walk to the food store, liquor store and across the street to a mall type shopping center with restaurants and shopping. Easy to get to on and off the freeway and the rooms very pretty quite. Breakfast was included and selections for every appetite with a roomy area to eat. Very clean and great value

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank sheris974

Thank you, sheris974, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I was pleased to read that you chose us with other options right in the area. I am glad that we did not disappoint you and that our hotel met all of your needs. I hope you will choose us again if you return to the area.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

The service at this hotel is amazing. All the employees were very helpful; they went out of their way to make sure we were happy with our rooms. The rooms were clean and well stocked. This hotel sits across the street from a shopping plaza, so there are many food choices for dinner.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you, Rodolfo D, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I was pleased to read all of your great comments about our hotel and happy that our hotel met all of your needs. I hope you will choose us again in the future!