Lowest prices for your stay
$129
Free cancellation until 02/10/23
Expedia.com$129
Hotels.com$129
Lol.travel$149
All reviews freeway yosemite lodging mattress microwave employees
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Came to town again. We stayed at this location again because we have not had a bad stay here.
When we got to our room, we found a dirty sock in the corner. It was not ours. We also noticed the door bulged at the bottom. No problem, we could live with this for three days.
Went to bathroom and had to force our way back out. Busy weekend, no other rooms. We would try to work with it. Door was sagging, not plumb and paint was rubbing. Day or night you heard "Clump! Squeak!" Bathroom is open! You can even hear it over the jet powered air conditioner.
Morning came. Breakfast time came. Dining area has been moved to the Work out room. You even can see the sauna. Room has nine tables with 18" aisles. Both doors to pool partly blocked. Constantly has 25-30 people milling about. Does not appear to comply with ADA or fire code.
Third day, we were in the room in the morning. We went out around 1:30 PM after calling for housekeeping. We came back in a couple of hours to no clean room. We left again and came back to a pile of towels and nothing else. Guess that did not work.
Check out went well.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank VeritableTraveler
Trushil K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Thank you for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I am very sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. Our fitness room was converted into a breakfast room about fifteen years ago. At the time it met all of our needs. However, it no longer does and we are currently in the process of converting our large meeting room into a breakfast room and will be converting the breakfast room back into a fitness room. Our property does comply with all codes and we are inspected annually to insure compliance. I hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

The hotel is not easy to get into due to the roadway in the area but the staff and rooms are at the top of the game. would stay here again if was in the area. Described eating options which was very helpful. Layout of the room was very good.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you, luv2eat06, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I apologize that our entrance can be a bit inconvenient however, I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your good comments. I hope you will stay with us again someday.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

Stopped here for a night after going to Yosemite during the day. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful even though we arrived late. The room was spacious and clean. Internet was great. I felt like the hotel was a great bargain for the price.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Trushil K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Thank you, 544genevaw, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I was pleased to read that our hotel met all of your needs after your Yosemite trip. I hope you will choose us again next time you go to Yosemite.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

I just read a review about unchanged sheets andI also don't think the bed sheets were changed on our stay. The sheets seemed to be either dirty or stained. We arrived pretty late after a long day of hiking in Yosemite. I was too tired to deal with this issue so I just wore a layer of extra clothes and slept on top of them. Other than the sheets, the room was fine. The breakfast was average but they are strict about shutting it down at closing time. I saw a family get turned away. The man at the front desk when I check in was nice. I asked that the two rooms that I rented be located close together and he did so without any problem.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you, Lisa S, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. We take cleanliness very serious and we always change the sheets in between guests. I apologize that our housekeeping department put a stained sheet back on your bed, however, I can assure you it was washed. I am glad the rest of your stay met your needs. I hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

The sink was clog, the ceiling wobbled like it was going to fall off. The overall condition of the place was worn out. The condition made me think I was staying at Motel 6. The room was not well insulated because every noise passed through the walls. The front desk was OK but not very helpful. Luckily wE only stayed one night.

1  Thank Steve M

Thank you, Steve M, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I am very sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. Our property has been going through many renovations over the past couple of years including rooms and exterior. We are currently working on our breakfast room and soon a fitness room. I hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you in the future.