Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 02/04/23
Free cancellation until 02/04/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
View deal
All reviews freeway yosemite lodging mattress microwave employees
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Check-in was not smooth -- the clerk didn't seem to know how to handle points and had to call some one. The room seemed a little dingy and there was an odor in the refrigerator. The breakfast was decent but the room was too small to handle the crowd on a Sunday morning.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Trushil K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Thank you, T5940NUdavidh, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I apologize that your stay was not up to the standards you would expect from a Best Western hotel. We do have many new hires that we are still developing and we will continue to focus on improving for our future guests. Also, we will be adding a larger breakfast room later this year. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

I am a BW Platinum Elite and usually am treated very well by most all facilities .. Tailor at BW Executive suites in Manteca Ca. is a very rude , sour person .. have stayed there many times and every time she is there I am treated rudely ..

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you, Ken L, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I apologize that you have not been satisfied with the service at our location. I will use your review as a training tool for Teilor so we can focus on improving for our future guests. I hope you will continue to choose our hotel in the future.

Exllent stay
Internet was really good staff was good, breakfast was good and the area is really nice, have stores near you restaurants, beds are good and comfortable spa area really nice and clean....

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you, 506hectord, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I was pleased to read all of your good comments about our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope you will choose us again next time you travel to the area.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

The stay was ok other than not having the two rooms that I booked due to the adjoin room not being cleaned so four of us had to stay in one room since BW was booked solid. 1 - Bed 1- Couch (fold out bed) springy

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Trushil K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

Thank you, bonnieag, for the review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I am very sorry for what you experienced during your stay with us. I have shared your review with our housekeeping department and we will make sure this kind of mistake doesn't happen for our future guests. I hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Best Western Manteca
-Location: Corner of HWY99 & E Yosemite Ave/Rte 120. This provides prompt access to/from major routes.

One drawback is that it is located on an avenue separated by a median which requires no left hand turn entry/exit. One is required to pass to the next intersection and perform a legal U-turn, which is allowed.

Gas stations, fast food, restaurants, and shopping are all nearby, accessible by foot or car.

-Arrival: There is one driveway in/out of the property, which can be accessed from E Yosemite Avenue. It is located immediately after the yellow fire hydrant.

There is very minimal guest parking near the front office, but alternatively, there's ample employee only parking right by the entry.

-Check in: Staff was polite, however, stopped the check in process when an employee came to the desk and interrupted, requesting their paycheck.

Instead of finishing with the customer, staff took care of staff, even when there was a problem finding the paycheck, causing further delays.

-Parking: this is a courtyard style square building with parking surrounding it, yet it is limited in some areas around the building. If you're towing or driving something big, there's not a good deal of space for you to navigate if you need to get around. There were several times I could hear someone's backup alert beeping repeatedly on and off whilst they tried to pull forward and back, forward and back, trying to get around the lot.

-Elevator: To my knowledge, there is one single elevator car to handle three floors of rooms for guests, maid staff, and maintenance.

-Maid service: I did not take advantage of this service. The room, however, appeared clean upon arrival.

-Security: Although there are some locked (keycard) exterior entrances which I noticed on one corner of the building, I failed to see why since there are open air breezeways with access from the parking lot and the majority of rooms seem to have exterior, unsecured entrances.

In addition, I spotted secured entrances left propped ajar several times during my stay with no one in sight. This seemed to defeat the purpose.

Parking lot is unsecured.

-Noise: Due to the exterior entrances and breezeways, the noise from vehicles simply driving and revving, as well as the nearby railway (which runs day and night), the sounds bounce off the structure interior and exterior and reverberate day and night.

There is also a large adjacent lot in which eighteen wheel trucks park out overnight and leave their engines running whilst the drivers sleep. I could hear their engines idling while wearing earplugs and having the A/C in my room running which tells me the construction quality of the hotel is extremely poor.

-The Room: I booked a suite with a king bed, sofa bed, easy chair, computer desk and chair, coffee maker, microwave and mini fridge. All were clean and the furniture was comfortable. The room was of good size. I was in room 336 and reserved for five nights.

There was a sizable gap underneath the room entry door.

One bar of soap was provided for the room which one must pass back and forth between shower and sink, as needed.

No shampoo or conditioner was provided, but there was body lotion and two packets of alcohol free moisturizing makeup remover wipes. Not really sure what to do with that information. Maybe they're really concerned about dry skin? Lol.

The toilet ran intermittently.

The sleeping area and living area were separated by a vertical half wall.

There were two televisions, one in the bed area, another in the living area. This was nice since some hotels skimp on this and one cannot view the single television from either the sleeping area or living area. Not an issue here.

-Pet Policy: Pets were allowed here. And barking could be heard.

-Pool: It was open during the time booked. Other guests appeared to enjoy it greatly. My teen nephew visited me and went down to the pool briefly and had no complaints.

-Free Breakfast: I did not take advantage of the free breakfast. Frankly, I have no idea where I would have gone for that. During check in, one walks into a small lobby with a few chairs and is blocked from going any further by the front desk. So that's just basically a check-in room, if you will. There's no access to the rest of the hotel from there.

The gentleman behind the counter didn't mention the free breakfast which was advertised on the website (Orbitz) as well as the hotel website.

The only map I was shown of the facility was whipped out briefly to identify for me my current location, the elevator, and my room destination.

So, the breakfast location would've been guesswork. Maybe there's banana trees on the property.

-Cost: I was billed $141.59/avg per night via Orbitz. It wasn't worth it for me primarily based on the extreme noise of this location which equals lack of a restful stay.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Trushil K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2017

Thank you, 773melindak, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I am very sorry that you had a negative experience while staying with us. Unfortunately, we are land locked and there isn't anything we can do about our entrance or the freeway and parking lots next to us. However, there are many issues you mentioned that we can take care of. I will share your review with our housekeeping staff to insure they are stocking the rooms correctly. I will also share the review with our front desk staff and make sure they putting the customer first and giving them all of the information about our property. We will use this review as training and focus on improving for our future guests. Once again thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience.