Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$129
BestWestern.com$129
Hotels.com$129
Priceline$129
Travelocity$129
Lol.travel$149
All reviews freeway yosemite lodging mattress microwave employees
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

This was the most ghetto hotel I've stayed in. The hotel actually allowed a party with a DJ blast music all night. Our walls were shaking. It was like trying to sleep next to a night club. We have small children and could not get them to sleep. We were scheduled to play a baseball game at 8 am and had to be at the stadium at 7 am. Had the worst night. The parking lot had small drinking groups that looked like thugs with their pants hanging past their underwear and seemingly only able to communicate with each other through loud cursing. Unbelievable that it stays in business. Other guests were walking the halls shaking their heads incredulously that a hotel was run in such a manner. If you're going to host a party, rent the whole hotel out to that party or tell guests before they book their rooms that there will be a loud party outside your room that night. Furthermore, it's the only hotel I've stayed in that actually ran out of shower towels. They literally did not have enough shower towels for their guests. I'm involved with multiple sports teams and this hotel will never be recommended by me. It's unbelievable how certain people in our society can have such a lack of respect for others around them. It's even more incredible that a business actually caters to such people. I'd expect this from a cheap motel, but I had a little higher expectations paying $200 a night.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank seizen007
Trushilk, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2016

Thank you, seizen007, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I apologize that your stay was not enjoyable. We did not allow a party with a Dj all night, our banquet room was rented for an event that ended at 10:00 p.m. The people drinking in the parking lot were parents from one of the teams staying with us. We did our best to keep them quiet but unfortunately our options were limited as we could not make them leave the hotel as they had children and should not be driving. I can assure you that we do not allow people like this to continue to stay with us. Again, I am very sorry that we did not fulfill your needs in a hotel. We will use your review to focus on improving for all future guests.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

My wife and I stayed 5 nights because we struggled to find anywhere nice to stay in Manteca. While the room itself was quite nice, having been recently refurbished, the air conditioning unit was very noisy and the room was very clean, as was the swimming pool.

What we struggled with most was the dining room was way too small to accommodate the number of guests and the breakfast was way below average.

We wanted to do some laundry but the washing machine and drier were covered with people's filthy dirty smelly clothes lying all over them. We asked at reception about where else we might be able to do our laundry but they were no help. We most certainly were NOT going to remove the filthy washing, nor put our clothes anywhere near the machines!!

One night a group of people were playing Mexican music excessively loud in the lift, then outside rooms. It was quite late at night and when I asked them politely to turn the music down they pretended to not understand me and ignored me. We phoned reception who eventually sent someone and much later the music stopped.

Would we ever stay again, or recommend this place to others.... a definite NO!!!!!

Room tip: High rooms facing the pool. The hotel is near a very busy road, so in actual fact no rooms are all that quiet!
Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank Chris W

Thank you, Chris W, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I apologize that your stay was not enjoyable. Most of the issues you mentioned about your stay were issues that my team should have taken care of for you. I am very sorry that we failed to do this for you. I will share this review with my team so we can focus on providing better service for all future guests. I hope that you will reconsider and give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed August 14, 2016

Excellent facility, Awful location. Super noisy, due to Freeway Overpass and extremely busy Intersection. Noise, late into the night. Need to sound proof rooms due to noise. Bed was fine, room was clean, nice Breakfast. Really nice facility, just way too noisy.

Date of stay: August 2016
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you, Duane R, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I apologize that the hotel was noisy for you. Unfortunately, we are in a very high traffic area. I appreciate the kind remarks about our facility. We do offer suites in our interior corridor that is away from the road. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

This motel has below average exterior and common areas, kind of dumpy. Our room interior, however, had been recently renovated, pretty nice, and was above average of similar type places. The location was convenient to the highway, but very noisy location directly next to the highway and not a great neighborhood.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you, Randy S, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. We have been updating our exterior over the past year and will be expanding our lobby and adding a larger breakfast area and fitness room. I hope you will stay with us again in the future to see the improvements we will be making.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

This hotel was located centrally to where we needed to be. Room was clean and staff was pleasant. Just stay away from the sofa sleeper. The "free breakfast" was just ok, coffee was very good! Staff working the breakfast area were very friendly and helpful. Eating area is very tight.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you, Cindy T, for your review of the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I was pleased to read that our staff was able to provide you with good service. We do have plans to add a larger breakfast room in the near future. I hope you will stay with us again if you return to the area.