“Commuter”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Manteca
Coalinga, Armenia
“Commuter”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Very good stay. Clean rooms and good housekeeping. Breakfast needs to be 30 minutes earlier for those that need to get to business meetings or work. Dinning room was small so it was hard to move about when more than 10 people where present. Otherwise this was a very good stay and near many shops and places to eat.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Trushilk, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you, Anita B, for your review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. We do recognize that our breakfast space is too small and we will be adding a larger breakfast area with our full hotel renovation in 2014. I apologize that our breakfast opened later then what was convenient for you, we can arrange for you to get breakfast if you need to leave earlier then 6:30 a.m. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 16, 2013

No working telephone despite repeated reports to the front desk. No answer to calls to request wake up call. Poor control of heating/AC system. Swimming pool is not heated. No exercise room. Breakfast does not start until 6:30 a.m. Mattress was exposed under sheet.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review the Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites. I apologize that your stay with us was not enjoyable. Our pool is not heated due to the fact that we have very hot summer months here, we do have the hot tub for our guests to enjoy during the colder months. We will also be doing a full renovation of the hotel very soon and will be adding a fitness center. If you travel to our area again I hope that you will be willing to give us another opportunity to serve you.

Travelers are raving about these Manteca hotels

Manteca, California, United States
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Overall, the hotel was very nice. It was very difficult to connect to WiFi. The sign was not lighted and it was getting dark and we drove ast the entrance. Parking my car trailer was a problem. The breakfast was very typical and that is not great. The waffle machine saved breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Trushilk, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Thank you, Cecil M, for taking the time to review the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. The sensor on our sign had burnt out but it has been fixed and our sign lights up at dark every night the way it should. I am sorry that the breakfast did not meet your expectations but I was happy to read that you did enjoy the waffles. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your future trips to our area.
Atascadero
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Although this was a business trip, this hotel was conveniently located with friendly and helpful staff. It was noisy outside but very quiet in the room and the bed was comfortable enough for a good night's sleep. I would recommend a stay at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you, Marna T, for your review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I was pleased to read that our hotel worked out for you during your business trip. Thank you for recommending us and I hope you will stay again next time you come to the area.
West Sussex
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We were unfortunately not very impressed. First of all the charmless youth on reception. Then on to our room overlooking the freeway. It turned out to be well insulated against the noise, but our daughter's room, just along the walkway, was less so and she spent a restless night. Also our room had not been swept properly and we were greeted on opening the door by candy wrappers scattered on the floor.
Breakfast was OK, but the room, which was reached after a trek throgh some dank and depressing corridors, in which it was served, looked like a converted laundry room and was not big enough for the number of guests using it. The young man on the desk in the morning was much more pleasant, but I must confess that we were glad to move on.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side of the building away from the freeway.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank RogerThornhill66
Thank you, RogerThornhill66, for taking the time to review the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I do apologize that our staff failed to provide you with the service you deserved. Our breakfast room can be a bit packed on busy days and we do have plans of expanding our breakfast room in 2014 during our full hotel renovation. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you if you return to our area and I can assure you it will be a much better experience.
Palm Springs, California, USA
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I often stay here for up to a week at a time. Everything about this hotel is great. Rooms are nice, plenty of places to eat in the area and its situated right off I-99 and Rt. 120 which are convenient to getting to San Francisco and Yosemite. The staff are great and very friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank You, StrongHands, for your great review on the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I appreciate you taking the time to leave good comments and I’m glad our hotel has worked out for you on many occasions. I hope you will continue to stay with us whenever you come to the area.
Castro Valley, California, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had to get a new room right after checking in so I'm glad we checked in on time so they had the room to put us in. Our first room had lights not working in the entrance so I held the door open for light while my Daughter went in and turned on some other lights. We immediately discovered that there was absolutely no toilet seat on the toilet! I tried to call the front desk but the phone didn't work. After going to the front desk they immediately put us in another room across the hall and it was better.

The sheets were clean and included breakfast was good. Plenty of cable channels and two TVs in the suites. A bit pricey for what you get and the person who cleaned the original room we checked into might need a bit more training to make sure the room is actually ready.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Randy S
Thank you, Randy for taking the time to write a review on the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I apologize for the miscommunication between staff members that caused that room to be placed back into service before it was ready. However, I am glad the staff was able to get you into another room and the rest of your stay was good. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manteca
Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manteca
La Quinta Inn & Suites Manteca - Ripon
Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#5 of 5 in Manteca
DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto

Been to Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!