“A great place.”

Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Manteca
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I often stay here for up to a week at a time. Everything about this hotel is great. Rooms are nice, plenty of places to eat in the area and its situated right off I-99 and Rt. 120 which are convenient to getting to San Francisco and Yosemite. The staff are great and very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Trushilk, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Thank You, StrongHands, for your great review on the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I appreciate you taking the time to leave good comments and I’m glad our hotel has worked out for you on many occasions. I hope you will continue to stay with us whenever you come to the area.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had to get a new room right after checking in so I'm glad we checked in on time so they had the room to put us in. Our first room had lights not working in the entrance so I held the door open for light while my Daughter went in and turned on some other lights. We immediately discovered that there was absolutely no toilet seat on the toilet! I tried to call the front desk but the phone didn't work. After going to the front desk they immediately put us in another room across the hall and it was better.

The sheets were clean and included breakfast was good. Plenty of cable channels and two TVs in the suites. A bit pricey for what you get and the person who cleaned the original room we checked into might need a bit more training to make sure the room is actually ready.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Randy S

Thank you, Randy for taking the time to write a review on the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I apologize for the miscommunication between staff members that caused that room to be placed back into service before it was ready. However, I am glad the staff was able to get you into another room and the rest of your stay was good. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to our area.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Good value and convenient to the 99 \580 interchange. Typical of most best Westerns with good parking and a reasonable breakfast. Not a resort but not expected to be. Big tv, big bed, what more could you want.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Trushilk, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Thank you, Robert G, for your review on the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I am glad our hotel was able to meet your needs for your business trip. I hope that you will stay with us again if your business brings you to our area in the future.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I enjoyed my stay, we came in for a baseball tournament and it was booked with many teams baseball/soccer. The staff was courteous, breakfast was great. Overall great value for the price you pay. I definitely will book here the next time in the area

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you, Andrea P, for your great review on the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I am glad that you felt our staff was courteous and that you enjoyed our breakfast. I was pleased to read that you will return on your next trip to our area. I look forward to hosting you and hopefully your whole team again.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

The front desk staff was exceptional. A young gentleman was working the front desk and check in and check out. He was professional and quick! He asked how are stay was and wished us luck on our final game. At check in he managed to get us next to the rest of our party and let us check in early. The location is great! Decent breakfast and rooms. Big Tv's and noise was quiet even with several soccer and baseball teams staying there. Great price!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you, Michele N, for your review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I was pleased to read that you were happy with your stay. I am glad that we were able to get you checked in early and place you near your team. I hope you will choose us again next time your team plays in our area.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Hotel was great as previous stays when in the area. I only wish BW reservations system was as efficent as the hotel staff. Attempted to go onto line in the lobby to make a reservation to take advantage of bonus points. Ended up booking through a service "hotels.com" by mistake. My error for not seeing correct info on screen. Made assumption in BW lobby, using BW computer...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you, John L, for your review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I appreciate the good scores you gave us. However, I do apologize that the online booking can be somewhat misleading. Thank you for returning to our hotel and I hope you will make the choice to return again next time you are staying in the area.

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and it is an average place.
The rooms are nice, normal size. Bathrooms are very nice and clean.
Breakfast and wifi is included. The wifi works well and fast.
The front desk employee was not very informative and was more focused on her phone than customers at the desk.

• Stayed: September 2013
Trushilk, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you, AndersKN, for your review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I’m glad the room and wifi was to your liking. However, I do apologize that the front desk agent failed to provide you with the customer service you deserve. I will share this review with my front desk staff and do additional training to insure this incident does not occur again. I hope that you will be willing to give us another shot if you return to our area again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Manteca
Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca
#4 of 5 in Manteca
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#5 of 5 in Manteca

Been to Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!