“Way to go Manteca”

Ernie's Food and Spirits
Reserve with OpenTable
Ernie's Food and Spirits is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 172 Restaurants in Manteca
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2013

What a fabulous place Ernie's Food and Spirits is...The restaurant is absolutely beautiful.. The furniture is gorgeous...The service is amazing and so is the food. When you approach the restaurant which is next to a casino, one may think it is not worthy to dine,,,Well once behind the wooden doors, you are swept away. The place is just gorgeous. The food is great!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I had seen advertisement for Ernie's for several months before making dinner reservations.
I had even read Yelp reviews before picking up the phone to make Valentine's Day dinner plans.
So I really should not have been surprised about anything at our first experience at Ernie's....but I was!

Picking Valentine's Day as our initial experience was a little gutsy on my part. Holidays tend to be a less than good time to try a new restaurant. But, I wanted some romance, and thought "what the heck".

I made reservations through a popular on-line service just a couple of days prior to Valentine's Day. On line reservations were super easy and convenient.

We showed up for our reservation and we were immediately greeted by a delightful young hostess.
A charming male host also joined us and we were at a table in a room banked with windows. The furniture is very contemporary, beautiful to look at, and extremely comfortable.

There were no menu changes for the holiday. A nice surprise. We have dined on holidays previously. Other restaurants have pre-selected options and significantly raised prices for the evening. Not the case tonight.

Even on a bustling night at full capacity our dining experience was exceptional. All wait staff was attentive, precise, personal and knowledgeable.

Our food was prepared and presented deliciously and in a timely manner.
Everything from water, bread, salad, main course, coffee and dessert was delightfully executed.
Manteca has its first true fine dining restaurant equal to almost anything in San Francisco without the drive.

Hats off to Ernie's and welcome to Manteca!!!

3  Thank CinDUSA