“Great New Menu.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here today. I wanted to try the new items I have seen advertised. I normally dont have the salads because Im a meat and potatoes guy. But after looking at the menu (pictures) decided on the new California salad with shrimp, cheerie tomatoes, avocado, etc. this was VERY good even looked like the picture in the menu. Great lunch will be back.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I just had the worst experiece ever with a hostess in an Applebee's in Manteca, Ca. My co-worker and I were greeted when we came in the front door by a young woman named "Davana". She asked us the usual, how many, where would you like to sit, etc and we said we would like a booth. We noticed an empty booth which needed to be cleaned. We said fine, we would wait for it to be cleaned. "Davana", then instead of cleaning the booth or asking someone to clean the booth, proceded to chit chat with a co- worker for a few minutes. The other co-worker then walked over, cleaned off the items on the table and then went to the kitchen. Dvana then pulled out a bucket from under the hostess station and proceeded to wring out a "wash" rag. She walked over to the booth and wiped it down. She then came back and said nothing to us. I finally spoke up and said "Can we sit down now". She said that nobody would wait on us for 10-15 min because the waiter assigned to the section was "running behind" and she couldn't "double seat " anybody. When I asked what the heck did that mean, I got the "eye rolling" like a teenager and she said that waiters need an opportunity to catch up with the other tables in their section and we would not be helped for awhile. We insisted on at least being seated to look over menus, so she reluctantly led us to the booth. Once we were seated, we were quickly waited on and served- no long delays whatsoever!! We had entered the restraunt at 6:00 PM, a time when an Applebee's should be staffed to serve customers, not a time to make people wait for the waiter to catch up. Davana needs to be given more training in dealing with customers or maybe a job elsewhere!!

1  Thank barbaraj62
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We had stopped going due to extremely poor service, but decided after a year we would try them again. We were surprised at the change! Our service was great and our server Brooke was awesome! If you get a chance to stop by make sure you sit in her section you will not be disappointed!......thanks

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Stopped off mid day for lunch. It is a good, consistent restaurant. Not the best for a person watching his weight, but enjoyable

Reviewed November 11, 2012

The food here is usually really good. I have had issues with service in the past, but the last couple of times I have gone the service was acceptable.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!