“Good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Great staff and fast service. I'll be going back. Food was fast and taste great..

Reviewed March 18, 2012

my friend loves the quesadilla burger, i on the other hand have tried several dishes, and have continually been disapoined .,,servers have too many tablesslow service, not enough teamwork ,

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Surprisingly this place can draw a great crowd at night, especially with their drink specials and weekly night events. I love when they have trivia nights on Thursday, I won a gift card that paid for my meal and drinks. I reccomend going sometime after nine.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

Mostly sit at the bar, enjoy their happy hour. The beers aren't that cold but still a nice place to hangout.

Reviewed August 6, 2010

We've eaten here many times, but only because my wife likes the food. You have your standard Applebees/Chilis/Chevys decor and menu selection. I do enjoy the quesidilla burger, but don't look at the calorie count or you might not try it. They've started running specials where kids eat for free, but who knows how long that will last.

There's nothing special about this Applebees compared to others. Expect a wait in the evening, but it's usually not too bad. I'm just not a big fan of Applebees, but there's nothing really wrong with it. As with the other competing chains, it's still pricey to eat here with kids if you don't come on the freebie nights.