“Don't ask for an early arrival”

Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Manteca
Thousand Oaks, United States
“Don't ask for an early arrival”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

When I requested a room 2 hours before posted arrival time, I was treated with disrespect, made to feel that my request was unreasonable and only after convincing the staff and General Manager that I am savvy enough to know there are rooms available was I accommodated. Even after offering to pay for an upgrade, take any room type, etc. the desk agent viewed me as a burden. Poor service recovery. So sad to see such a nice hotel run by a inept GM. Hospitality has no home at the Manteca Hampton Inn. This is not representative of the other Hampton Inns in the chain. This is my first poor experience with Hilton. Sorry -

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

3 Thank Kelly E
STN_3GIRLS, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Thank you for responding. I do apologize for the inconvenience but when we are fully committed it is difficult to have a room ready by 1pm. If considering housekeeping break time and checkout time of 11am or late requested checkouts. We make every effort to get the guest accomodated as early as possible if time permitts.

We love to offer clean rooms , comfortable sourroundings and friendly service everytime you are here.

Once again , I do apologize that we did not meet your expectation but we love having you here.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Fresno, United States
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We were not sure what to expect, we usually stay at the Tracy Hampton when visiting our daughter and family but they were full. We found this Hampton to be very easy to find, easy on and off freeway very clean, accomadating staff, and quiet. We will be staying here again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

STN_3GIRLS, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you for responding.We love having you here. Happy Holidays!
San Jose, United States
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Visiting friends and family in the area. Very pleased with the location and condition of the hotel. The lobby was very nice and as we walked down the hall to our room, I noticed right away that it didn't smell musty like many other hotels. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

STN_3GIRLS, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for responding. We love having you here.
San Jose, United States
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Compared to nearby hotels, this hotel is slightly overpriced for comparable rooms. However rooms are very nice in appearance and the furniture modern and clean, but that’s to be expected for a newer hotel. All the other hotel amenities were standard and did not stand out in any way, i.e. refrigerator, A/C, TV and bathroom. For the price, I expected more in terms of appliance quality and sound proofing. The air conditioner was louder than expected – louder than my portable room cooler. All the other standard hotel noises were present and noticeable - closing of room doors; women in heels walking above you as well as small children running across the floors.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for responding. I do apologize for any inconvenience that you had at this location. The price concern has been forwarded to the general manager for review. Its loyal guests like you that help us strive for excellent service.

Oce again, thank you for responding. We love having you here.
Somerset, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The staff was so helpful! I called because I was lost in the fog, trying to find the soccer field. And the staff member explained exactly how to get where I was going! This was so helpful, thank-you! The Hotel was full of soccer kids and their families! It was fun and festive, with a beautiful, decorated Christmas tree! There was plenty of hot coffee and tea any time of day or night. We really appreciated the friendly atmosphere! Thank you

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

STN_3GIRLS, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for responding. I am glad to hear that staff was able to get you safely to the hotel.

Happy Holidays and Happy New year. Hope to see you soon
Glendale, United States
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This hotel was very nice, staff nice, location great for our needs. They need to improve a few things. First do away with those paper glasses, after having liquid in them for a while they collapse, they look cheap & are cheap. They need to improve their breakfast, a better variety would be nice. Also coffee in the lobby was never hot.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

STN_3GIRLS, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for responding. Its my pleasure to inform you that Hilton is coming out next year with a new breakfast concept. I am waiting eargerly for the change as you are.

Please let us know what else we could have done to make your stay more comfortable?

Once again thank you for responding.
Cherry Hill, United States
Reviewed October 30, 2013

After traveling 3000 miles to visit home, its nice to have a place such as this to land. Knowing that I will be welled cared for AND that I know that I can expect a level of service that is meaningful to my hectic schedule...This is why I return on a regular basis to the Hampton Inn

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for responding. We love having you here.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manteca
Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manteca
Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop
La Quinta Inn & Suites Manteca - Ripon
DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca? Share your experiences!