“You will not be disappointed!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Manteca
Qualicum Beach, Canada
“You will not be disappointed!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Extremely clean facility. Quiet location 5 mins off the #5. Walk to Red Robin Restaurant, movie theatre and other stores. New stores opening up around the hotel. Great value for your money. We will be back when traveling through this area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

STN_3GIRLS, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for responding. We love having you here.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
San Diego, United States
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Overall this is quality establishment with all of the conveniences one would expect from this level. Bed are very comfortable as are the rest of the room amenities. If I was going to complain about anything it would be that the in-room entertainment is just a very poor cable package and the hard/software is lacking in sophistication.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

STN_3GIRLS, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Pendleton, Oregon
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Postives: comfy room/bed and temps. Very easy location next to large Bass Pro Shop. Lighted parking. Negitives: housekeeping could have done much better, appeared rushed. Another friend (guest) got his car broke into and was parked in front, near lobby.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

STN_3GIRLS, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for responding. I do apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know what we could have done to make your stay more comfortable?

Once again, thank you for responding. Its loyal guest like you that help us reach our goal in customer satisfaction.
Orange County
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is a great place to stay while traveling throughout the central valley of CA, halfway between LA and SFO, on the 5. Very comfortable, clean, and breakfast room is very nice with good selection. Great location - right next to Bass Pro Shops!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for rsponding. We love having you here.
Burein, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The room we had was spacious, clean, comfortable, and more than we expected. The price was comparable to motels in the area, but being newer it was much cleaner. The staff were very helpful and accommodating. We would definitely stay here again, and recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

STN_3GIRLS, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Haddonfield, New Jersey
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have never stayed at such a noisy place. All night long I could hear doors slamming in the hallway. I think part of it was kids that were there for a baseball tournament, but even when people tried to be quiet, you can still hear the doors. Voices carried from the hallway and from adjoining rooms. Be prepared for the staff to call you to make sure your room is okay. A nice thing, I suppose, but I was getting ready to go to sleep. The hotel has a satisfaction guaranteed policy. Beware, however, if you use Hotels.com or other like service, as the hotel is then unable to honor their policy because you haven't actually booked with them. Overall, my room was nice. The hotel was new, and everything was clean and modern. I stayed at a different hotel the night before. It was a luxury motel, which I found much nicer, and of course, much quieter, and I paid much less. I did not consider this a good value at all. Stay somewhere cheaper, because you won't get your money's worth here.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Scllcsw
STN_3GIRLS, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for responding. We do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.
Please let us know what we could have done differently to make your stay more enjoyable?
Pocatello, Idaho
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I was in the Lathrop area on business for two months (May-June 2013). I had stayed here once or twice before for short trips, so took a chance. They put me in a fantastic room on the top floor, and were incredibly good to me the entire time. I got to know each of the desk staff by name, and they were always pleasant and willing to visit for a moment when it was not busy.

This is one of the greatest Hampton Inn hotels I know of. Their housekeeping staff even allowed me to borrow an extra "spare blanket", and left the bed just the way I made it, with two "spare blankets" instead of the lumpy white duvet blankets (which I hate because they are too heavy and lumpy).

I cannot say enough about the good experience I had at this hotel. When the microwave in the room failed, they promptly got me another. Lots of other little things made being away from home for two months much more bearable.

I would recommend this hotel without reservation to anyone. And I haven't even mentioned the neat pond & fountain just north, that actually has fish in it (people actually fish there - catch&release, of course). Also a megaplex theater 100 yards from the hotel, a Bass Pro shop, and other amenities.

Room Tip: Top floor on the west side has the best view
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
STN_3GIRLS, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Thank you for responding. We love having you here.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manteca
Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manteca
Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca? Share your experiences!