“Nicely appointed hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Manteca
La Quinta, United States
“Nicely appointed hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Very nice hotel. Will definitely stay there again. It was great to see a hotel where the installation of wallpaper, caulking around tub and sink, flooring, etc were done well. Very clean and great room. We had a suite.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

STN_3GIRLS, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Thank you for esponding. We love having you here.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Rohnert Park, CA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed here on our way to Yosemite. We liked it so much ,we stayed there the next Night on our way home from yosemite.Friendly helpful staff, very clean, quiet, easy parking,great breakfast. Location is convenient to many destinations. Not the most expensive place we stayed on our trip, but definately the best. We willstay here next time we roll thru the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

STN_3GIRLS, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for responding .We love having you here.
Boise, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

We arrived at Hampton Inn Manteca after a hot crowded drive up I-5 from So-Cal. I was met at the lobby with a cheery welcome from the obviously new staff. I waited 20 or so minutes as the single staff person processed two couples in ahead of me. Just as I was to be helped by an additional staff person, a couple came back to the counter which had just left the counter and I waited another 15 minutes while that couple was helped (again). Nonetheless when the staff person checked me in, she was able to accommodate my request for an additional room for my children. We all took our turns slipping into the clean showers and got freshened up for our dinner in the mall area next door to the Hampton. After our dinner we got a few minutes to plop down on the luxurious beds and take a rest before going to visit our family there in Manteca. What a clean Hotel! The next morning we awoke early to find a wonderful breakfast with real eggs and self made waffles near the lobby. Our check out was easy and we were on our way. Those beds were so comfy my wife says she had the best sleep of any hotel stay there at Hampton Inn Manteca. I think It was a great value and the kids loved their room also.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank John K
STN_3GIRLS, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you foresponding. We loved having you here.
Tracy, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have been trying for two weeks now to block rooms for my son's wedding in September. The reservations desk were rude and unhelpful, finally telling me I had to talk to the "event" manager. After 3 days and no return phone call I called back, and she was unavailable. After 3 more times calling back and being told she was again "unavailable" I finally gave up. Called the Holiday Inn Express in Manteca instead and they were super accommodating, and cheaper!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Betsy C
Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed at the Manteca Hampton Inn on our way to SF from Yosemite. It was a new and very nice property. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. All room accommodations were new and of a very high quality. I would highly recommend this to others!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Beth E
Manteca, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

I am glad that I chose to stay at the Hampton Inn in Manteca. Not only was it central to all my activities, but it was easily accessible from the Interstate and had very comfortable amenities. The Fitness room was clean and contained aerobic equipment with which I am very familiar. The ease-of-use was very much appreciated.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Todd T
mammoth lakes, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

It was very hot the day I checked in. Since I had made a reservation the staff had turned on the air conditioning in my room. The hotel is very clean and the price is fantastic for the quality of the hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Thomas P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manteca
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manteca
Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop
DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#5 of 5 in Manteca
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca? Share your experiences!