We just needed a place to crash close to a show we were seeing on New Year's Eve. I saw a flying termite on my wife's pillow, while she was unpacking. If I told her about it, she would have made me drive home that night, so I just threw it in the trash and was quiet. The room is very basic, and I wish we had just driven home instead of crashing at the hotel. The door knob on the bathroom door is about to fall off. The coffee maker was not working well. The heating unit was noisy. If you are desperate, this is the place for you. We got a good rate on Expedia for under $100 for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel located in Manhattan Beach. Close to the Manhattan Beach Pier and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Wave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Holiday Inn