Took a chance on this one. A former Holiday Inn Express, for $84 for the two of us, with a very large room, very clean, nice bathroom, free overstocked continental breakfast, free newspapers, excellent (very) heated (that's how I like it) pool, with hot tub, and sauna, and two minute drive to the beach right down the hill. Can't complain at all. A good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel located in Manhattan Beach. Close to the Manhattan Beach Pier and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Wave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Holiday Inn