We use to love coming here. Cheap decent rooms, heat pool and Spa and a so-so, but free breakfast. Close enough to Manhattan Beach.
Our last visit was bad. The pool was cold, the spa was luke warm, the breakfast, some how, was worse. My wife got sick from the room from the spa or room. Not a pleasant stay at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated boutique hotel in the heart of Manhattan Beach. We are located just over one mile from the Manhattan Beach Pier and 5 miles south of the LAX airport. Polliwog Park is also within walking distance. We feature newly renovated spacious rooms complete with Flat screen Tvs, Hardwood modern floors, new beds, new showers as well as free high speed Wi-FI, free parking and complimentary continental breakfast. The Wave Hotel is your ideal getaway for a relaxing trip lovely Manhattan Beach. We are the heart of the South bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Wave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Holiday Inn