“very fresh ingredients, extremely scrumptious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of North End Caffe

North End Caffe
Ranked #24 of 191 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“very fresh ingredients, extremely scrumptious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2009

very fresh ingredients, extremely scrumptious!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Los Angeles, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent, creative and wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2009

The food here is incredible. The service can be somewhat spotty if only because they're usually completely swamped. It's a very small location with an even tinier kitchen. It's amazing what they create in that small space though. Everything down to the garlic fries are absolutely delectable.

1 Thank SoCalAviator
Los Angeles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“terrible service!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2008

the food is great - service is terrible! they act put out that you are even there!!!

1 Thank cricketbutler
Manhattan Beach
“Good food, terrible service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2008

I used to eat at North End several times a month; they have some good specialty breakfast items. The problem is not the cuisine, (good, but I can find ‘good’ a lot of places); it’s the total lack of customer service. I had noticed situations before- rushing my to-go orders on the phone, and heavy sighs when asking for something extra, but my last experience left me disappointed to the point of exasperation. They made a mistake on my order and when I asked for it to be made correctly they initially ignored me and then did nothing to fix it. I’m an easy going person, I didn’t yell or demand anything, I just left. On the bright side I have some great recipes to give a try at home now, because I won’t be returning here.

1 Thank SouthBayRox
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The pesto panini inversi...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2008

The pesto panini inversi is delish...I ate all four pieces!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook