Westdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph Collection
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Belamar Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$255
$189
  • Pool
The Sea View Inn at the Beach(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$195
Crimson Hotel(Manhattan Beach)
$101
Best Western Plus Manhattan Beach Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$140
$136
Agoda.com
Wave Hotel(Manhattan Beach)
$113
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Shade Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$429
$404
  • Breakfast included
Hi View Inn & Suites(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotel Hermosa(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
  • Pool
Grandview Inn(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Hotels.com
All reviewsgolf coursethe concierge loungegolf viewbristol farmsbeautiful propertynice hotellobby barbusiness hotelexercise roomrestaurants within walking distancebusiness triphotel staffpool area isminute driveclose to the airportla areamarriott
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Great room over looking the golf course, love having the sliding glass door, it's nice to have fresh air in a hotel room. Shower could be cleaner, but over all clean and nice. They could use new towels, but I feel that way about most hotels. Staff is wonderful! Walking distance to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This past weekend marked the last week before my kids went back to school. We live about an hour away from the beach so it gets hot in the Valley areas and Manhattan Beach beckoned. This weekend also happened to be my daughter's birthday. The staff upgraded my family and I to an executive suite and they had a piece of chocolate cake and milk waiting for my daughter. If you can believe, there was an envelope with my daughters name that had a wonderful birthday card signed by several staff members! This small gesture made my little girl smile and it reaffirmed why I will continue to frequent Marriott establishments. The hotel itself is nothing to write home about but it is comfortable and has a beautiful golf course view should you be so lucky to get this view. A special thank you goes out to Griselda who was at the front desk and was so accommodating. I sincerely appreciate her and the rest of the staff. This Marriott hotel knows how to hire people with EXCELLENT customer service skills. I will definitely be back, what a great family hotel and atmosphere to match. Thanks again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed at the hotel this weekend. It's an average hotel. There isn't anything that wows you here. We walked into our room, and it's an ok room. The door handle on the bathroom wasn't secure, but it wasn't a big deal, the door still shut. The beds were nice, the TV was nice, but it looked like the hotel could use some updating.

The guest service was great! We didn't have soap in the bathroom, and we called downstairs. Within 2 minutes, we had soap.

Paying to park isn't worth it. There are hotels in the area that do not have the $21 a day parking charge. And you have to pay for web access, so look for somewhere nearby without those charges.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My nephew and I deplored to having stayed at the Marriot Manhattan Beach Marriott in CA, where we met coming from San Diego and Seattle respectively on August 24, 1012. The sheets in my bed had clearly just been slept on and not changed. I opted for sleeping on the top of the bed, covered by the bedspread. The Marriott fees, in particular the parking charge is simply robbery. Extra fees for Internet, drinking water, wakeup call, etc. etc. One of these days they will start charging for elevator use, carpet wear, toilet paper and the air that one breathes. The most repulsive question I have ever been asked came from a tactless clerk at the check-in. She asked in her most natural tone whether we'd want one bed, or two beds. No matter how degraded and decadent our society has become this was revolting and a highly offensive question to ask to two males who do not act or look like the types of same sex who’d sleep in one bed. Avoid the Marriott.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Hernan N
Reviewed August 26, 2012

While spending a weekend at the Manhattan Beach Marriott, I caught a full-blown cold with sneezing, coughing, and a fever. Because I was not feeling well, I wanted to rest in the room while my husband when to the fitness center. Ted, an employee of Marriott with the housekeeping/guest relations department, knocked on our door to ask about our stay. Before he left, he asked if I was okay. I told him that I had caught a cold and was resting. Within half an hour, some hot chicken soup (with large chunks of chicken and vegetables-delicious), some crackers and ginger ale with ice was delivered to our door, complements of Ted and the staff. What a delightful surprise! Thank you Ted and staff at the Marriott!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple