It is cheap for being relatively close to the beach, but it is not worth the money. Rooms are old, old, old. Stains on the ceilings, bathroom tiles missing. Overall not pleasant. The beds are very cheap too.
They advertise free internet, but good luck getting on. I gave up and used my phone. I called and they said, "I will restart the server". Code for, "that's how it is here."
The jacuzzi was very small, and if someone else is in it, forget it.
You may has well get a cheap, cheap place, that is what The Crimson really is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Manhattan Beach, The Crimson Hotel is your ideal getaway on business or pleasure. We feature a 45 unit limited service hotel just over 1 mile walking distance from the Manhattan Beach Pier and 5 miles south from the LAX airport. Centrally located we are close to major los angeles and beach side attractions. Our rooms feature flat-screen TVs,cable tv, Free hi-speed WI-FI, Free underground garage parking, Complimentary continental breakfast as well as a heated pool and spa tub in the outdoor patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Crimson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Comfort Inn