This hotel is for people on a restricted budget. It was basic with no real amenities. Serves breakfast which is basic continental good for travellers who are not picky. About 20 minute walk from the beach. Noisy in the morning as all rooms over look the pool. At the beach is a cycle path that is 20 miles long along the beach. Well worth it to do. Ok hotel to stay in just don't expect anything special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Manhattan Beach, The Crimson Hotel is your ideal getaway on business or pleasure. We feature a 45 unit limited service hotel just over 1 mile walking distance from the Manhattan Beach Pier and 5 miles south from the LAX airport. Centrally located we are close to major los angeles and beach side attractions. Our rooms feature flat-screen TVs,cable tv, Free hi-speed WI-FI, Free underground garage parking, Complimentary continental breakfast as well as a heated pool and spa tub in the outdoor patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Crimson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Comfort Inn