This is a great spot to stay near the beach and avoid the typical musty old beach motel! The hotel is convenient to the 405 highway and LAX. Located on the corner of a busy street and a residential neighborhood the hotel was surprisingly quiet. Staff was friendly, gave directions to nearby attractions and restaurant recommendations. The valet parking is now free, a definate bonus! The beach is within walking distance, about 1.5 miles; you can take the street or a nice walking path. Bedding and towels were super soft and room was very clean, but the room is pretty basic and the bathroom a little small. Pool was o.k., not a higlight for me. Overall, very good experience for a quiet relaxing weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection