We attended a wedding at the hotel and decided to stay over night. We live in downtown LA so this was a nice change of pace. We could not have been happier with the decision. This is a real gem of hotel that is worth every penny. From the courtesy valet parking upon arrival to unbelievably comfortable beds. The hotel did a great job with the wedding, the service, food and entire event was great. Our room was spacious, clean, nice furnishings a perfect 10. One piece of advice, when making a reservation ask for a room with a balcony facing the courtyard, you will not be disappointed. The extra little things that made is special were the fresh containers of water in the lobby and the fresh starbucks coffee in the morning. We would definetly recommend this hotel for a stay. Enjoy!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection