All reviews second story valet parking record player nice boutique hotel valet staff whole foods close to the airport pool and hot tub definitely stay here again king bed minute drive la area courtyard lax retro sepulveda vibe
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

As I was last minute searching for a place to stay for my four day vacation in California, I called the front desk because I was going to book through hotels.com and the manager Sean Parker told me it will be best if I book through them because I will get the parking included. When I arrive Serena book me in and gave me a king suite with a balcony because my room because my room was not ready with no additional fee. Ali, the valet parking staff is amazing and get your car at rapid speed. The rooms are clean and I had an overall remarkable stay. The staff was amazing and I will highly recommend you staying at the The Belamar Hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo
michaelcC5066LG, Manager at The Belamar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear GoldieMack07,

It is great to hear that you had a remarkable stay with us! The entire staff takes pride in providing the best possible experience for our guests and we appreciate the feedback.

We are lucky to have some great team members and we will be sure to share your review with the individuals that you have mentioned. I am sure it will bring big smiles all around. It is great that their authentic hospitality made such a wonderful impression.

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

We were so pleased with how everything turned out. We had the most amazing wedding and couldn't have done it without the staff. The service was great and we felt like royalty on our special day. All our friends and family talked about how beautiful the hotel was, how good the food was, and what great service they provided. Highly recommend!!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2019

I had to go up to Lawndale this weekend for my daughters dance competition, I was not looking forward to the basic box hotels that area has to offer. My friend was saying we should stay somewhere near the Point (for dining options) and I stumbled upon this hotel and I am SO happy that I did. They offer large, clean rooms, stylish decor and really nice service. Highly recommend, I doubt you will find anything better in the area for such great price!

Room tip: for quieter room, perhaps ask for a room facing the back street.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
michaelcC5066LG, Manager at The Belamar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

Dear RoamnGnome,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the review on Trip Advisor of your recent stay at The Belamar.

The entire staff takes pride in providing the best possible experience for our guests, so your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

We are thrilled that you stumbled upon us and really appreciate your recommendation!!

We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

The Belamar staff is so friendly, and they greet you by name. There are several “ touches” that are nice: cookies at the desk in the afternoons, fruit flavored water all day, bicycles to use to take you to the beach!
Our family lives nearby and the kids love the beautifully tiled pool. The courtyard is great to lounge or meet. And room service breakfast is prompt and very good!
It’s just been refreshed and redecorated so it’s better than ever. We’ve stayed there many times and it’s never disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
michaelcC5066LG, Manager at The Belamar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

Dear TravelingTraceTells,,

It is great to hear that you consider us your home away from home! The entire staff takes pride in providing the best possible experience for our guests and we appreciate the feedback.

We really appreciate you sharing the details with other travelers and the Trip Advisor community.

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

Good design, pleasant modernist vibe, tasty bloody Mary in restaurant, room service, friendly fast valet, gorgeous neighborhood. There’s a beautiful park-like path with greenery on left of hotel for walks. Feels modern. Responsive staff. I couldn’t sleep in because the in-room phone ran low on batteries, so they let me check out late. The only thing was even though it said “Do not Disturb” on my door, maid still knocked and asked when I am checking out. Hotel is small enough she could’ve gone downstairs and asked. Overall, relaxing beach vibe. In a real neighborhood, not touristy. Feels genuine.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
michaelcC5066LG, Manager at The Belamar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

Dear global_soul_mt,

It is wonderful to hear that you had a great stay with us! The entire staff takes pride in providing the best possible experience for our guests and we appreciate the feedback.

That bloody mary sounds like a great idea!!Thank you for dining with us in our Second Story Restaurant and In Room Dining.

I am happy to see that we recognized an opportunity and were able to extend some time for you to rest. I am sorry about the inconveniences.