I've stayed in the Belamar several times this year on business and think it's a great choice for visiting LA, whatever your reason for being there. Comfortable beds in large, clean rooms, great showers (instant hot water in clean bathrooms), very friendly staff - from valet parking, through reception to restaurant. Location is great for beaches (a wood chip trail down to Manhattan beach), with convenient malls and restaurants in easy walking and good access back to the airport and the various interstates. I don't bother looking anywhere else now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection