hat a great little boutique hotel. I thought the staff to be amazing. I even witnessed a guest acting a fool and being a bully to the front desk, yet they were still very professional.
The bed, pillows, & sheets were 5 star quality.
There was a foul smell on the 3rd floor hall.
we had breakfast 1 morning and I found the food to be a good quality.
Our tv wasnt working, within minutes of calling, someone came up to repair.
would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection