This hotel was perfect for what we did while in California. We didn't want to pay LA city prices but wanted to be close, so this hotel worked great. $10.00 a day valet parking, very nice and helpful staff. We brought our bikes with us and forgot a lock, the hotel gave us one to use. Just down the street is a nature walk where the locals take their dogs. Distance to Hollywood and downtown LA was about 20 mins, (depending on current traffic of course). Rooms were clean. Only critique I have was the smell in the hallways, mildew/mold smell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection