The Belamar Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Sea View Inn at the Beach(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$195
Crimson Hotel(Manhattan Beach)
$101
Best Western Plus Manhattan Beach Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$140
$136
Agoda.com
Wave Hotel(Manhattan Beach)
$113
Hotels.com
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Westdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph Collection(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$289
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Shade Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$429
$404
  • Breakfast included
Hi View Inn & Suites(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
Hotel Hermosa(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
  • Pool
Grandview Inn(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Hotels.com
All reviewssecond storyvalet parkingfruit infused waternice boutique hotelresidential areamanhattan villagewhole foodsvalet staffclose to the airporthappy hourpool and hot tubenjoyed my staylos angelesbeach areashort drivesepulveda blvdla area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stayed here for our first night arriving in LA as I know we would be very tired from the long flight and this is not far from the airport. It took nearly 2 hours to get through customs and the 45mins to get our car so we were even more tired, not the hotels fault I know. But I booked a deluxe king room with a balcony, as I knew we would be up really early due to time difference and I could maybe sit on the balcony in the early hours and look over the courtyard at the water features and palm trees as described on their website. But no, our balcony over looked a roof. All I could see was this roof or the road.

On the positive sides, the beds are very comfortable and the breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced. The staff at breakfast were very friendly as well.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank pendeltonPeck
Melanie T, Manager at The Belamar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

We were sorry to hear that you had such a tiresome experience at the airport, we certainly understand your frustration. Please let us know the next time you are in town so we can arrange a room with lovely courtyard view so you can enjoy the sights and sounds of the pool and new firepits. Thank you for being our guest and we hope we can see you again soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Recent stay at The Belamar Hotel was wonderful. Rooms are modern decor, clean, and cozy. Very pretty, sleek lobby. Great restaurant & bar. Staff friendly, helpful and accommodating. Nice courtyard, pool, fitness center. Great price / excellent value. Walking distance to mall, grocery store, drug store, restaurants. Close driving distance to beach restaurants & shops. Very nice wood chip/green belt jogging path that goes for miles…..to beach or further inland. This is a great find. Will stay here again and often!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear EsmereldaTravels,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your recent experience with us. We love hearing positive feedback from our guests and have shared your feedback with our staff. Thank you and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Lovely and small - clean - very nice restaurant within - We were there for 2 nights; family lives only 3 blocks away but the house was filled. We were thankful for a place close by and it turned out to be a wonderful "find".

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Hi Penny,

We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thanks for finding us. Hopefully you will be our guest again the next time you visit your family. Bring them in for dinner to enjoy the locals discount at Second Story! Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I shared an amazing night at your beautiful hotel. Super friendly staff. All around great experience. The bed was one of most comfortable ever! And the bath robes were a cute and nice addition.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aleks S

Hi Aleks,

We were happy to hear you and your girlfriend enjoyed your stay. We love hearing that our guests loved the Belamar. We hope to see you two again soon and thank you for being our guests!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights. It was great as the room is clean, everything is comfortable. We checked out soon to have a tour to Hollywood and get back to take the luggage.

I found out that I forgot my cardigan and some other stuffs in the room and asked for help but they said there were nothing left in the room. There's nothing to do with it so I left but I don't feel satisfy with that because I only went out for several hours. If that does not happen, I'm sure I'll recommend everyone to the hotel.