Recent stay at The Belamar Hotel was wonderful. Rooms are modern decor, clean, and cozy. Very pretty, sleek lobby. Great restaurant & bar. Staff friendly, helpful and accommodating. Nice courtyard, pool, fitness center. Great price / excellent value. Walking distance to mall, grocery store, drug store, restaurants. Close driving distance to beach restaurants & shops. Very nice wood chip/green belt jogging path that goes for miles…..to beach or further inland. This is a great find. Will stay here again and often!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection