It was late when I arrived at The Belamar and the front desk agent, Fabian, was courteous and prompt. This was appreciated after a long drive and needing to get into a bed. When I reached the bed I fell into a cloud of comfort and slept perfectly. In the morning, my son commented on how nice everything looked in the room and I have to agree. Check out was efficient and friendly as was the valet service. We headed out to check out the beach and found it was not far from the hotel. Manhattan Beach has access to a great jogging path and biking path that stretches up and down the coast for quite a distance. I look forward to coming back and spending more time in this area and staying at the friendly and comfortable Belamar. Next time, I will use the bikes they offer and hit that great trail along the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection