As a native So Cal guy who moved away - I love 'going back to the beach'. Went to Manhattan Beach for a couple of days and chose this hotel.
If you want beachfront or walk to the beach - this is not your hotel. If, as all Californians do, you have a car: it is pefect. Very close to all beach communities - and LAX.
Hotel is 70's style motor lodge - right on PCH - nicely renovated by the owners. Now feels more like a boutique hotel. Nice little touches that you'd find in a much more expensive property. Friendly, helpful staff. Great on property restaurant - and really good b'fast buffet (with made to order dishes included) as part of the price.
Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct and Jetsetter so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection