Very modern decor and wonderfully located. The rooms are large and beautifully appointed. It is conveniently located by a trail "Woodchip Lane" where you can walk, jog, or walk your dog all the way to Manhatten Beach pier. The hotel also has bikes available to rent. Even though it is by a main highway, you do not hear the noise. The service was great...everyone was very pleasant and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection