My husband and I booked here for our anniversay and I would not recommend this hotel for any special occasion. It's a good place for a regular to stay but not if you're expecting something beyond that. We tried to check in at 3Pm and again at 4:30PM were told that our room was still not ready despite their asking housekeeping hours earlier to clean it. They gave us a different room, one overlooking a Mobil gas station on a noisy street. The restaurant has no ambience, although the food is very good, the noise level was so loud we had to yell at each other across the table. Doubt we'll be back. We loved it when it was the old Barnaby's; now the quality is quite lower. Oh, and the beach is a good two mile hike one way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection