This really is an excellent hotel as long as you are not that bothered about being near the beach or the centre of the town as it is a good 20 minute walk away.
We stayed in a junior suite which was massive and very clean and had a very comfy bed! We asked for a quieter room as we had read on here that some rooms are noisy which now I understand why. It is right nice to a very very busy 3/4 lanes road and if you were unfortunate to get one of the rooms near this then it could be a problem. But we had a suite overlooking the courtyard which was great. Breakfast was marvellous and we also had dinner in the restaurant which was again extremely good. The staff were very pleasant and overall, despite its location, it is a very good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection