For the money it was ok. The restaurant service was very good but at the peak breakfast time they were too short of staff and eggs! The bed was fantastic and the shower hit and powerful. It had a decent outdoor pool and a great jacuzzi. Despite being on Sepulveda which is a very busy road the room was nice and quiet at night as it faced the courtyard. Receptionist could've been a little happier but overall it's a nice hotel with nice everything which makes it, well, nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection