I stayed at The Belamar for 2 nights on a business trip. Rooms are spacious and clean. Desk staff welcoming and helpful. Walking distance to Manhattan Beach on a dedicated walking track - takes 20 to 30 minutes depending on walking speed. The restaurant/bar is great value and serves good quality food. Evening happy hour with some meals half price. Breakfast is plentiful and well presented. Fitness room is small with only four machines but all were in good condition. Overall a good choice for business travelers as it's close to the airport with easy access to various arterial routes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection