The Belamar Hotel
Best Western Plus Manhattan Beach Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$173
$149
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
The Sea View Inn at the Beach(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$195
Wave Hotel(Manhattan Beach)
$113
$109
Hi View Inn & Suites(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Crimson Hotel(Manhattan Beach)
$101
$98
Seahorse Inn Motel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$110
$95
Agoda.com
$278
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Shade Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
$399
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssecond storyvalet parkingfruit infused waternice boutique hotelresidential areamanhattan villagewhole foodsvalet staffclose to the airporthappy hourpool and hot tubenjoyed my staylos angelesbeach areashort drivesepulveda blvdla area
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have stayed at the Belamar numerous times & it was one of my favorite hotels to stay at while in the L.A. area! I recently stayed at the Belamar this past week & I came across a few issues such as when I first checked in with the front desk staff member, the room that I reserved on my reservation was not given to me so I had to let the front desk staff member that I reserved a particular room & should be given the room that I reserved on my reservation! I was able to get the room I reserved after clearing things up with the front desk staff member! During my stay, I found that carpets in the hallways needed to be vacuumed! The carpet in my room need vacuumed as well but I was able to ask a housekeeper on duty to vacuum the carpet in my room! The carpet when you first enter the Belamar in the lobby needs to definitely be clean, the stains are very noticeable which isn't good for appearance when your hotel guest first enter the hotel! My ac unit within my room would cut on & off which was a headache at times! Some of the lighting within my room was not working! The TV's have been updated which is great but there are very few cable channels available! There needs to be more TV channels available to your hotel guest! Some of the furniture within in the rooms need to be fixed or replaced! The hotel staff is very friendly including the valet staff! The beds are comfortable! The location is convenient to many shopping centers & highways! I love the location! The walls are thin & you can hear things going on in some of the other rooms! I have always felt safe & secure while staying at the Belamar. I feel that there needs to be some improvements made in which I mention above to meet your hotel guest needs & make there stay more comfortable! I will not be returning to the Belamar when I'm in the L.A. area But once again I still love the Belamar's location!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Great, retro and clean boutique hotel in MB. Too far from the action though, 1.5mi from downtown/beach. Good happy hour and hoho treats at the front desk! Valet parking is the only option, but not too expensive.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The location is in a quiet area, very convenient to Manhattan Beach and to the Airport. We spent in total 4 nights there in two different stays and in both cases we got a very roomy suite with two queen beds and a large bathroom, clean and well furnished. The pool isn't that large but not that bad, besides a nice courtyard. We didn't experience the restaurant.
Staff very friendly and professional. Rates are not cheap but overall you get what you pay for.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The hotel decor is 70's and they play 70's tv show episodes (Brady Bunch, Charlie's Angels) in the restaurant. This was a business trip so I wasn't able to take advantage of the short walk through the neighborhood to the beach. They also have bikes available that would make the Beach that much closer. It is very convenient to the airport. The free wireless worked in the courtyard which provided a nice setting for catching up on emails. The rooms could probably use a refresh but are very clean. I'll definitely stay here again. The restaurant is great offering a small plates menu or your typical entree style offerings.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We stayed at the Belamar for two nights on our way to Fiji. It was a 20 minute walk to Manhattan Beach and about 5 minutes drive from the airport. We enjoyed the beach. Lots to do walking, biking, great restaurants and a lovely beach. The hotel was funky, clean and perfect for a few nights. The breakfast was delicious (we opted to add breakfast). The service was great. We rented bikes from the Belamar for the day and rode along the beach which was a great way to explore LA from the water.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family