“Best Food In Manhattan Beach”
Review of Manhattan House

Manhattan House
Reserve with OpenTable
Manhattan House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 203 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: Manhattan house is a neighborhood restaurant with a passion for artisanal food and drinks. Our community garden provides Chef Diana Stavaridis with the hyper-local seasonal produce she needs to create scratch-made dishes while also promoting food sustainability.
Reviewed June 28, 2016

Excellent Food, Staff, and Environment is what you want when you just want to be out. I love the food options, their freshly grown produce taste amazing. Drink options are top notch, and the music playing while hanging with friends and laughing feels like home. My definite go to place for a night out with friends and family.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed June 27, 2016

the beer tasted great ! I had a burger and it was yummy, others in party had seared tuna, the portion was 3 tiny pieces, it was rated as main course and definitely very little food.
overall disappointing as a result. Tip for your next visit...do not choose the tuna !

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

I loved this place. It's farm to table, so the menu is constantly changing but it's all good! All the ingredients are local and fresh. Service at the bar was also awesome. I'll be visiting here on a regular basis!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 2, 2016

This place was a great discovery! Great comfortable vibe and fun, great service from Christian, our bartender/server. Decor has a modern edge that's not overdone. Fun to sit at the bar and was able to get a full menu served there. The restaurant boasts Farm to Table and it was evident. My friend and I were trying to be healthy and tried the Kale and Farro salad to start. Yummy crunch from hidden Buckwheat! I highly recommend the Roasted Cauliflower salad...it has a crunch and deliciously fresh ingredients...I'm not usually a fan of strawberries mixed with veggies, but this was top notch! Lamb meatballs with Herbed Goat cheese are a must-try and though their selection of wines was a bit minimal, I paired my meal with a really refreshing Rosé that surprised me. A delicious bowl of Dave's Spicy Nuts starts you off the minute you sit down to wait...they are addictive! I am looking forward to go back to try more on the menu for sure...such a great find in Manhattan Beach!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 28, 2016

This is a great place and I would have to agree with everyone here on the food. (used the recommendations of a lot of people here and the bartender.

Salad
Lamb meatballs and goat cheese - Amazing!!
Mushroom toast - Extremely tasty
Carrotology - Was not sure when it came, but was very tasty

The service at the bar was fantastic, and Christian was very attentive.

I do have to agree with some other people's comments here. Why are you all bringing all your babies here?!?

Date of visit: April 2016